Conduct a hands-on Genes in Space lesson!
A 2 week FREE* loan of a miniPCR equipment kit to teach DNA science in your classroom. For programs serving USA middle and high school students ONLY. We are now accepting loan requests for the 2019-2020 school year! Complete THIS FORM to make your request.
The kit includes:
- 4 DNA Discovery SystemsTM (miniPCRTM machine, blueGelTM electrophoresis system, and micropipette (2-20 μL)
- 2 micropipettes for instructor use (20-200 μL and 1-10 μL)
- miniPCR Genes in Space food safety Learning Lab reagents and consumables for 16 lab groups (approximately 64 students)
- Curriculum, training, and instruction
- Live support for you and your students from the miniPCR team via Genes In Space chat (optional)
*We ask that recipients pay a $100 shipping fee. For needs-based exceptions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org