Everyone is talking about our talented Genes in Space awardees! Here's a rundown of the media attention our Junior Scientist Awardees and Finalists generated this year:
- Main Street Daily News, Gainesville, FL: "Eastside student named Genes in Space finalist"
- WCJB-ABC News, Gainesville, FL: "Eastside High student named finalist for Genes in Space competition"
- The Daily Tar Heel, Chapel Hill, NC: "East Chapel Hill High School student announced as finalist in national science competition"
- The News of Orange County, Hillsborough, NC: "Teen’s proposal could find its way into space"
- The Local Reporter, Chapel Hill, NC: "ECHHS junior a finalist for Genes in Space Contest"
- The Ithaca Voice, Ithaca, NY: "Teens send genes to space: IHS students advance to finals in national science competition"
- Westport News, Westport, CT: "Westport siblings’ experiment tackles space travel challenges"